We just got back from an extraordinary weekend at the Hotel X – Lakeshore Urban Resort Nestled in Toronto. This stunning property is truly unique. Toronto is special to me because it was the first place I immigrated too when coming to Canada many years ago.For those of you that know the city well, you can relate that it is busy and congested as most big cities are but here is the best part! The Hotel X is only 5 minutes from Billy Bishop Airport. It is the first Urban Resort in Toronto with so many luxurious features for the entire family 1 to 100.
- I had the pleasure of going with my girlfriends for some fun in the sun and here are a list to make you #jealous
The list of amenities are fantastic:
-Decked Out Movie Theatre
-10X Fitness Club
-No Resort Fees
-Stunning Swimming Pool
-Family and Pet Friendly
-Kandy Gallery Onsite
-Guerlain Spa (Coming This Fall)
- I almost forgot to include the shuttle serious and super Lux house car that will transport you within 5km within the downtown core.
- The best part of the entire weekend was the unmarked hospitality and attention to detail. No matter where I travel in the world this is the part that stands out the most in my heart and mind. I visited the first when they first opened last year and a few of the staff actually remembered me which was super impressive!!
- There was so much to do on the property (It is huge) that we decided to take our time and soak everything in ….the Rooftop Pond Pool is seriously heavenly and we watched as the sky changed to intense shades as the golden hour approached.
- We made our way to Maxx,s Kitchen and took a food adventure (BIO BELOW)
Maxx’s Kitchen offers a vibrant, inviting space enhanced by a spacious balcony for outdoor dining, with unobstructed views of the lake. The restaurant features an electric fireplace, open-concept kitchen with a live cooking station. Ideal for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, Maxx’s offers a selection of healthy options, comfort foods, and a twist on the everyday classic favourites – bringing a sense of home to every guest. Bold flavours and seasonal, locally sourced ingredients are the focus of each dish.
- This was a treat👩🏾🍳
Library Club Lounge
- Breakfast Hours:
- Monday to Friday from 6:30 am – 10:30 am
- Saturday, Sunday & Holidays from 7:00 am – 11 am
- Wine & Cheese:
- Daily from 4:30 pm – 7:30 pm
- I cant highlight the importance of making time for people we care about and things we love. I enjoy sharing the journey and opening your eyes to the wonders of the world. A small weekend trip is exactly what we needed as a healthy break from the busy lives we all have. Let someone else take care of you for a change.
- Gather your amazing besties and see you at the HOTELX TORONTO