Lets get a fresh dose of Vitamin C Daily
Who doesn’t like to the idea of beautiful, bright and glowing skin? Ive been a vitamin C addict for years and I decided to test out the Vichy LiftActiv Peptide C . I am also inlove with packaging FYI. Each ampoule is filled with active ingredients that can be used both morning and evening.
Serums are an important part of my daily skincare regime and is often missed. There are all sorts of elements to take into consideration when it comes to the health of your skin. Weather change and environmental factors have always affected my skin, but keeping up with amazing products has helped so much.I have been using Vichy products for years and im the first to pay attention when a new product is on the market.
Lets talk about the : Lift Activ Peptide C
Its Time to :Supercharge Your Skin with LiftActiv Peptide-C Anti Aging Ampoule Serum to reignite radiance and reduce wrinkles. Amen!
This dermatologist tested daily dose is a highly concentrated formula of 10% Pure Vitamin C, Natural Origin Hyaluronic Acid, Phyto Peptides and Vichy Mineralizing Water (Stunning Dose) targeting fine lines, wrinkles, lack of firmness and radiance. The best part is that it is -Fragrance-free. Preservative-free. Minimalist formula with 10 ingredients.”
I got the product a while ago and ive been testing the ampoules out. Here is my observation on the Lift Activ Peptide C Ampoules:
– it gives a radiance to the complexion,
– it also helps to smooth the skin texture,
– I appreciate its protection boosting effect when it’s combined with a sunscreen product, and I also use the Lift Active Collagen Specialist for the added touch.
– the super-liquid texture is easily absorbed, even with my combination skin (I had an oily to combination skin type)
– the packaging in ampoules to preserve the freshness of the formula and avoids the need for preservatives, (incredible)
– no dyes and no fragrance in the formula,
– it’s easily accessible online and at your local Drugstore
and lots more:
– the 10% concentration of vitamin C L-ascorbic acid,
– the low pH which allows the formula to be effective (around 3.0),
– the presence of peptides to strengthen the anti-aging action,
– it doesn’t dehydrate the skin (presence of moisturizing active ingredients in the formula),
– it protects the skin thanks to its antioxidant effect,
ONLY 10 INGREDIENTS
Fragrance-free • Paraben-free • Oil & Silicone-free • Preservative & Alcohol-free • Dermatologist Tested • Hypoallergenic • For All Skin Types
CLINICALLY PROVEN EFFICACY
AFTER 1 MONTH
FROM 1ST USE -Skin is firmer & feels hydrated.
IN 10 DAYS -Skin looks smoother & radiant.
IN 1 MONTH-Visibily reduced wrinkles
Wondering if this is for you?
– all skin types, including the most sensitive,
– tired, dull skin, smokers or people living in a highly polluted environment,
– skin with uneven texture,
– skin with hyperpigmentation,
– skin with a lack of firmness and elasticity.
If you have acne prone skin, just be aware that vitamin C can sometimes trigger a reaction. It may vary according to people. (Seek a professional opinion for sure)
So now that you have heard all the facts on the product – Its safe to say that you are going to be trying to source the product to see if its a good source for your skin needs. The ampoules are really easy to open.
1- I grab a single ampoule out the box along with a tissue
2-Tap the top gently to make sure the serum fall to the bottom.
3-I snap the easy to remove top of the bottle- a line is marked. I then add the reusable top over the ampoule.
4-Shake the desired amount into your hands.
5-APPLY and wait 30 seconds before applying other products.
I hope this helps you.
Ask me anything and lets catch up on IG – https://www.instagram.com/joudelj/